Go the Extra Mile for the kids at Children's Hospital!
|Click here to access the Run for Free
social media fundraising toolkit
Line up on October 27, 2018 for the Jazz Half Marathon and 5K to support Children's Hospital's efforts to care brave young patients as they fight for their lives. By registering, you become part of the solution! Your support will help us reach our ultimate goal...providing quality pediatric healthcare to every child regardless of their ability to pay!
Want to go the extra mile?
Set up a fundraising page, then send it out to your friends and family and ask them to sponsor you by making a donation to the Cancer Program at Children’s Hospital.
What’s in it for you?
Raise at least $250 as an individual, and you will qualify to run the Jazz Half Marathon or the 5K for FREE! Refunds will be issued to those who meet their fundraising goal AFTER the race.
But wait, there’s more...
The individual who raises the most money will win a three-night stay at a Marriott property anywhere in the continental 48 states and airfare for two.
*Hotel rate is limited to $400 per night.
Everyone who raises at least $250 will also be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a two-night stay at a Marriott property on the Gulf Coast.
*Hotel rate is limited to $300 per night.
Ready to get started?
- Register. for the race. CLICK HERE.
- Access. Once you are registered for the race,you will receive an email confirmation. Click “Visit Dashboard” from your email confirmation to accessyour Fundraising Page.
- Edit. Click “Edit Fundraising Page” located near Registration Details. Again, click the
- pencil with “Edit Fundraising Page” under your profile name.
- Include your fundraising goal. Remember you must fundraise $250 to qualify.
- Add your message. Why do you Run for Free? Include a personal statement about why the race is important to you for people who may visit your page.
- Personalize with a picture. Add a fun profile image, so people who visit your page can see how creative you are!
- Save. Don’t forget to click “Save Updated Funding Information”.
- Share to your social media. Finally, share your page to your Facebook, so your family and friends can sponsor and donate to your cause!